Through The Trees Book Trailer

Monday, December 22, 2014

Cherishing Christmas

This is my last blog of the year. I want nothing more than to put down my phone, step away from my desk, and cherish every moment of the holiday. When I come home tonight we will go shopping for stocking stuffers, bake some more cookies, and well, do everything I have no childhood memory of doing. 

I was once afraid of becoming a parent, but now I laugh at myself. What was I so afraid of? Being a mom brings me more delight and joy than I ever could have imagined. And even in these very early months and years of my son's life, I live out the moments of childhood I wished I had. Only now, it is so much more cherished, so much more embraced, so much more... because it is a moment I intentionally give to him and share with him. Merry Christmas Everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment