Through The Trees Book Trailer

Monday, September 22, 2014

Someday

Time to start working on the next project. My next book title is "Reaching the Castle Wall" poetry based on finding love. From love at first sight to the first kiss, and heartache as well as finding true love, I want to encompass the entire journey of finding that one someone who makes you happy.


Someday

“Someday I will go there.”  He says to himself,
“Someday with time and quite a bit of wealth.”
But he can dream of this wonderful someday
How else does it come to be, this “someday”?

What is a dream? If it not a lofty plan?
To what one can do, be he a courageous man
So we gather our pennies this courageous man and I
And set to dreaming of where we can fly

It will be years if not decades for us reach
The land afar with a white sandy beach
But once we go we could not be caught
In just one place to which we plot

No, the dream is a just gateway
Just a single step into a doorway
And from a dream it will birth such a life
That no one could fathom no matter the strife

One place will lead to another
An endless world of adventurous wonder
And my courageous man will lead me
And I- I will follow him freely

Hand in hand, in a distant land
Finally arriving to where we planned
An adventure awaits us and we are on our way
To a place we dreamed and called “Someday”

No comments:

Post a Comment