Through The Trees Book Trailer

Friday, November 14, 2014

Tea & Poetry Book Club: Nina C. Palmer Takes a Journey Through The Trees



I don't know that I will ever grow accustomed to the praise I have received in the last year. Whether that praise be from family and friends, or complete strangers that took the time to look into what I have accomplished. I don't think that I want to either. There is a sense of humbleness that comes with doing something so vulnerable and displaying it for others to see and judge.

I can only say that I feel incredibly blessed to have received the support that I have thus far. Not that every attempt to reach out has been accepted. Plenty of poetry journals have rejected my submissions. I tell myself, that I haven't tried them all, that my voice, my work will find a home. Discouraging as it may be, it is days like today that take me just a little further into optimism.

Tea & Poetry Book Club is a great book club, composed of amazingly wonderful people. I feel very blessed today that they have featured my book on their Facebook, Twitter, and blog. When you take a chance on someone you give them hope. Today I have hope that my words will reach just a little further and hopefully speak to someone who needs to hear those words. I do not seek fame or fortune, only to have cleansed my soul of the torment I had carried with me throughout my life. Now that I have, I feel I know the way, the path that leads to the light. My hope is that Through The Trees guides others to the happiness that they deserve.

Special thanks to Tea & Poetry Book Club for an amazing feature of my book. You have humbled me with your kind words and I am forever grateful. Thank you.
Tea & Poetry Book Club: Nina C. Palmer Takes a Journey Through The Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment