Through The Trees Book Trailer

Monday, October 20, 2014

What should my new cover be?

I am working on the cover of my next book Reaching The Castle Wall. A composition of poetry about the love and heartache we enduring trying to find true love. The poetry will make references to well known fairy tales and also just have a flair for fairy tale times like dragons, knights, maidens, and mystical kingdoms. Very excited to start, already have a few under my belt. Working on the cover just makes it start becoming real and inspires me to really get at it. I have found a couple of images I like, but really can't decide. I don't want it to be to busy, but at the same time eye catching and alluring. Which would you just have to pick up? The top one? Or the bottom one?


No comments:

Post a Comment